Share/Save/Bookmark
Hi Lurkers! wanna get in on this?
posted by:
madame7
Seattle
Advertisement
  • Re: ok...Why a Mystery School?

Thu, March 3, 2005 - 9:40 AM
    Of course it is really different for everyone... we all have a different purpose and come in with different contracts alligned to fit that purpose - for some, those contracts includes an initiatory process, for others it does not. The Mystery School has NEVER been For The Masses or even close to anything like that. It was always a small group choosing to bear that much responsibility (that's what comes with more knowledge) so that the masses may live on in blissful unawares of the 'work done behind the scenes' by these schools and their initiates. So it does feel really weird that this is now an 'open school' with "no more secrets" and a Conference/ Seminar company running things like all the other standard Spiritual Conferences. Which includes Marketing - ughugh... How do I market an ancient intitiatory path!? This is not something I feel at all comfortable 'selling' and yet I fully understand and truely believe in the need for an equal energy exchange for the time and energy I offer... (and no shocker here- the energy I need most of these days is $$$, so unless someone is really gonna provide my food and bills and clothing needs for the next few months - like the yogi I met on the mountain top village in Tibet, he had a great system going that kept him sustained)... well I guess I'd better do something to let people know I can offer this work and teachings - and boom I'm back at marketing spirituality! ahhh! So i personally understand your frustration with hearing about the Rocky Mountain Mystery School at every turn and part of that was caused by me and Ibis and Isis to some degree because we really are excited about this work and eager to share the wonderful results we've recieved from being a part of this school. But Again, it works well for some and not for others...

So just from my experience and perspective... I have enjoyed being a part of this school because I was really searching for this for much of my life. I was not so much a 'lone wolf' by choice but because nobody understood me (or what I was seeing, or how I understood things) so after getting teased pretty good in high school for 'seeing ghosts' I kind of kept to myself (but wished I didn't have to). I knew I wasn't crazy and that kids are just mean and I shouldn't take it too personally but I'm an emotionally sensitive one an it was really hard on me to feel 'all alone' with some very powerful and overwhelming abilities. As I had absolutely no guidance or teacher at that time I definately got myself into a bit of 'trouble' dabbling with occultist techniques out of curiosity and further fueled by a sense of 'success' with my abilities. Within a year - I was totally scared shitless and had no where to turn, no one to talk to about what I was experiencing, and aparently no way to 'shut it off'! Eventually, I did shut everything off! I just shut down any ESP or magical gift and tried to go to college and 'be normal'. I never told anyone about my experiences, I just started studying and partying and kept it all really intellectual or I was just flat out drunk and stoned... either way I didn't have to deal with any 'other realities'. After college I met John (my sweetie) and found someone in a familiar situation as myself. We were both Seekers with great understanding and gifts but totally overwhemed and confused by those gifts and in essence wasting our time and talents trying to 'be normal'. Together we began exploring this energy within ourselves again.
    Now, the first contact I had with anyone from this school was actually at the Oracle Gathering's 'Mystery School' Event! (isn't that interesting!) Ibis came up to me in the healing Sanctuary (which I run) and asked if we'd be interested in her offering the 22-Strand DNA Activation to attendees. It sounded neat to me and I was of course impressed that someone 'from an actual mystery school' had shown up - and now knowing what I do know I realize that the DNA Activation was probably the most archetypically appropriate healing/empowerment technique to be offered at that particular event. I didn't get activated then... much too busy at those events, but I did get Ibis' info and we became friends. When I did recieve the 22-Strand DNA Activation I was really impressed! Even though she wasn't 'touching' my skin I could REALLY FEEL A LOT going on during the activation. I found this work powerful and effective - it did bring most of my previous abilities back online plus more and with more control. My sense of Empowerment skyrocketted! My contracts for this lifetime began to show themselves clearly and I felt a much greater sense of connection and protection. Furthermore, I had someone to talk to about all this... both John (cuz he was going through it too) and Ibis who had done this before and was a 'teacher' so we had someone to direct questions and concerns to. I can't tell you how important it was for me to have some connection or contact with someone in the physical who understood all of this and wasn't to 'woo woo' for me. At the same time I knew Ibis wasn't the "teacher" I had been searching for all my life. She was a good intermediate step and I fully appreciate the role she filled there but I also new there was a Teacher out there FOR ME, and I kept my eyes peeled for when we'd meet.
    It was kind of whimsicle the way John and I ended up in Utah at the Mystery School for the first time... We had never done Adept or anything other than have a DNA Activation when we went down to take a few of their 'open to anyone' classes. We knew we had some level of interest in the school but wanted to go down there and check things out before completing all the prereqs to really 'enroll'. Upon arrival John was super pissed off... the classes we being held in a hotel conference center across the street from Target and Barnes & Noble and a host of other strip mall favorites. This was not the environment we had anticipated when picturing an ancient mystery school! :-( But we were quickly impressed by how powerful and beautiful the energy became in that hotel while we were there. It seemed to me to be a lesson in expectation and judgement. It really shouldn't matter where you are - sure essthetics can help create a mood and a certain energy but You - the magician - should be able to create that energy under any circumstances at any time... Gudni certainly could. Like I said - we were impressed and fully committed to attending this school by the end of our stay. Furthermore, both John and I felt very strongly that we had 'found our Teachers' in Gudni and Laurie (the couple that currently runs this school). For me it was a simple, strong, inner knowing... that these two were my teachers (in the physical) that I had been searching my whole life to find.
    But even then I still didn't really know what the Adept Initiation meant... I just thought it was another class you had to take to go to Teachers in Aug. So since I wanted to go to Teachers I quickly enrolled for the Adept class. We were on the way to the class when I really read the pamphlet and discovered that what this class offers is a primer on the secret teachings of the ancient schools (mystery school 101, if you will) and INITIATION INTO THE GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD & SISTERHOOD OF LIGHT!!! This was a group we were very familiar with and had been trying to work with more directly... now we were going to be one of them! This tripped us out since, as I said, we had actually been searching for this but didn't realize what we were getting into until we were almost there! The initiation was very impressive to us as well. We experienced all of the desired effects of initiation: greater connection to the heirarchy of light, greater empowerment, greater protection, greater success completing sacred missions, bringing talents online, holding the light, etc.
    It was about this time that I started realizing almost everything I learned from this school 'Fit' really well with all my previously privately held beliefs. All their teaching melded so well with my instinctive understanding... it all just Resonated so clearly for me that I felt as though I had finally found a Home; physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. This was a community and a structure I could THRIVE IN! That was really meaningful to me.
    I think that was probably the biggest piece for me - I didn't have to shift my beliefs to fit this structure... It already fit perfectly. We were encouraged to practice dissernment and to always pass all info through our own personal filter to make sure it 'fits us' before 'wearing it' - and it always fit great - better than great! These ideas fit gorgeously on me... now it might not look as good on someone else so please don't take anything I offer without 'trying it on for size first' (and that brings up the good point that sometimes the style is perfect and you just need a slightly different size;-) Anyways that's up to each individual to figure out for themselves... I will stick to my experience.
    I'll sum things up here just to say that for me... I was a seeker, someone who wanted answers to questions (or a little help finding the answers for myself), I wanted a teacher and a guide to look up to and honor, I wanted a connection to the ancient wisdoms of the planet, I wanted protection from and explanation for my younger, scarier experiences, I was desperate to find a community I could be authentically ME in and share in a communal language and understanding of the world I was experiencing (not just the 'real world' most people live in). And I have found the Initiatory process delivers what it promises... it's powerful stuff and I get quite a trip out of it! Oh yeah - and most importantly - I HAVE FUN! I LOVE THESE PEEPS! AND I ENJOY THE WORK WE DO TOGETHER!

Thu, March 3, 2005 - 4:27 PM
      WOW. i'm really glad you found your place in the spirit-on-earth zone. reading that brought up even more questions and i just may have to email you privately about some of them, but one of them has to do with the DNA activation and the answers will most likely benefit others so if you want to start yet another thread about it, go for it.

Although this school alleges to be open, and that these mysteries are not hidden, by nature a mystery school appears...well, mysterious. And one thing that i have walked a very wide circle all the way around and never spiralled in toward is that DNA activation. I'm just so _EARTHY_ that it's never called out to me...in fact, just hearing or thinking about it has repelled me. That's like, you know....high frequency, purple, etheric, Air-sign stuff. But who knows, maybe i need it in order to be able to shift into alignment with these teachings. Can you tell us (in human-ese) about it, how it works, what it does, and also where it came from? I've been wary of those sorts of things especially when there is money attached to it, because you know, any cosmic snake-oil peddler could make up any sort of ritual and charge money for it and the placebo effect alone could produce at least some results.

I don't mean to be the heckler in the crowd, and i hope i don't come off that way--but rather i'm just the big-mouth who is voicing some of the questions, concerns and doubts that others have had about this Mystery School but were too polite to ask. Jews from New York don't bother with politeness, it gets in the way of the truth too often :)

Anyway, i wonder if there is a quiz or some sort of test to take that will help me figure out if enrolling in such a school is right for me. I am now practicing solitary witchcraft which seems to be coming to me directly from Gaia and it's working. I've entertained the idea of joining a coven but every time i read about the initiation rites, the rules, the protocol, etc. of a coven, i run back to my solo practice. Maybe some day when i'm an old wise woman i will start a Freestyle Coven of Earth Magicians myself. In the meantime, i keep thinking that i should be part of a group so that the power i am tapping into can reach out further than my own circle of influence, and so that i don't become too reliant on my Self for controlling things. (i have a problem with that) i wonder how the work i'm doing could integrate with the 7th Mystery School--i've made the assumption that it's all "out there", and i find myself "down here" most of the time. is there a basic outline somewhere that details exactly what topics are covered in the training?

thanks again, Dana for all the information.

m7

Sun, March 6, 2005 - 10:23 PM
        ok, someday soon I will write up my whole commentary on DNA Activation... and yes I'll probably start a new thread... I think it looks particularly lame if I'm the only one who starts the topics so if anyone else out there wants to begin a discussion on this school's history and experience with DNA activation please start a new topic! otherwise in the mean time be sure and check out 'Ancient History, Indigos and Godhood' for a lot of DNA Activation history and background. M7 - it's probably way more 'earthy' than you realize though much of what is advertised as DNA activation has very little to do with what we concider DNA Activation and is in many respects just one more 'out there' woo woo weird stuff to raise your vibration ( and hey every little bit helps - right - but sometimes it is really so 'out there' it is completely missing the point, waylaying the well intended, and otherwise stalling one's progression in the light. According to this theory Gudni thinks most of the "New Age" is actually greatly infuenced by 'the darkside' posing as various 'channelled archeangels and masters' but are using 'new age' terminology and interests to distract from the 'true course' which is definately a much more "GROUNDED" approach than most of the 'new agers' I've met at various psychic fairs and what not. It's funny 'cuz Gudni despises the 'new age' movement and gets so frustrated with how woo woo they are and how they make what he does look so stupid, etc.... and yet nearly all of his students have come through the new age movement in one way or another.

On the subject of money: I have a personal responsibility to myself to make sure I reach an equal energy exchange. If $$$ is not the energy you have to offer but would like to schedule a session or a class I'd always be totally open to alternative forms of energy. (oh and as you know I'm pregnant - so I'm gonna have a new little one to dress... don't you make super galactic baby clothes!? I'd be way into that kind of energy or what ever you have to offer.)
        And yes you should be wary of spiritual teachings with $ attached, not because it is inappropriate to recieve an energy exchange for services rendered; be it a healing session, a class, a private or group ritual, etc. The caution comes in because, as you pointed out, it is so easy for someone to make something up and fool you - and you might even feel something and like it and still be the fool! DISCERNMENT! DISCERNMENT! DISCERNMENT! So I often questioned myself and others... 'Couldn't Gudni have made everything up?' Yes, it is possible. (on some level anything is possible and you discern until you decide what you BELIEVE... and they you have FAITH in that. For me, the possibility tha Gudni made it all up has become less likely to me in the last year as I have realized some unique connections that Gudni did not know of himself until after I did. For example, A gentleman found some information about us online and was interested in the 'spiritual work' we do... He also was a spiritual teacher and privately taught and lead a 'light center' like we do. the thing is... HE WAS FROM ROMANIA AND WAS A GREAT STUDENT OF THE MYSTERY SCHOOL IN ROMANIA (one of the other 6 out of 7 schools stemming directly from King Salomon) He was offering "Emotional String Cuttings" while we called the same technique "Emotional Cord Cuttings"... But he didn't tell us all this right away... he was a very cute, shy, foriegn man who came to all these classes and talks and always had the most interesting questions - but other than that we thought he was just a stone mason (his day job) So after he discovered us and realized we were a legit mystery school in the same way his school in Romania was... eventually he began to tell us who he was and what his past training included. Gudni had never heard of this guy and while gudni has a devious sprite side that likes to play games with your reality and otherwise fuck with your head... This particuar gentleman is truely such a dear sweet man I believe he is incapable of lying. There have been other coincidences that have been so far out of Gudni's control I have come to the conclusion he is probably correct and telling us the truth... most of the time ;-)
        Back before I had any 'evidence' to logically sway my belief... I just came to the conclusion that it could All be a big fucking joke AND I have still improved myself by a thousand fold and thus every penny and moment spent was totally worth spending - that's just it... I wasn't really spending it on their class, or activation, or whatever... I spent it on myself. Because everything was pretty effective, I guess it doesn't matter it it is true (though I personally believe that it is) I'm super glad I did it.

I personally think you'd love the classes they offer... if you are into gaia magick the "Spells and Charms" class is right up your ally and very fun - and any women can take it - you don't need to be an initiate or activated or anything like that. (There is a fascinating story of the Three Witches of the 'old order' - and this was in England - who taught him this information but only to keep it - he was a man and therefore not allowed to practice the art... He was to teach it to a woman who would continue the teaching here in the US. Eventually he met and married Laurie and she is the one who grows her own herbs, flowers, etc. and teaches the art and recipies for that class.) Since the school offers such a wide variety of subject... look and the tribe description for a few, and you can check out www.7thmysteryschool.com for information on upcoming classes (though I think their website sucks and I hate sending people to it :-( Some require that you have attended the Teacher's program in UT (which has pre-reqs like Adept, Sacred Geometry, Astral Travel, and Gifts of the Spirit which are all offered in most cities.) BUT they often also have some classes like Color Therapy, Communication with Animal Spirits, The Raphael Healing Temple, The Warrior Within, etc... various classes on various subjects that Anyone can attend.

Here's the thing... you can't really 'enroll', though the word is used to loosly refer to attending more than one class with this school. You can take classes from a seminar company. You can take one and get what you wanted and never return, you can sign up for a packaged program, you can sign up for the long haul... you can leave in the middle. You are not committing to anything, other than an honest intention to work on and with yourself to become the most empowered being you possibly can as quickly and easily as possible... which in and of itself is huge, and then help others do the same in ways that best for each individual. You aren't required to bring people back to the school you are certainly not signing up for anything contractual. Come when you want to... But hey, if you get overwhelmed, you can step back and take a little distance, I certainly have from time to time. I think because the mystery schools used to have such an intense admitance process and then you were sworn into secrecy and bounded to that path... well let's just say I think that sounds a little rough too and greatfully that is not what this school is currently about. They know where and when they are working and they work in ways that work for us - to the best of their ability and understanding. Furthermore, Gudni was given permission to throw all - no not all, but a lot of the rules out the window... This is an OPEN school - anyone can come take classes - that's not usually how this works. There are NO MORE SECRETS - this is definatly contrary to the ancient mystery school protocol... so I guess we're kind of the RENEGADE ANCIENT MYSTERY SCHOOL! and I like it that way!

I think you kind of just need to dabble a little and see if you like it. Some love it and stay forever, some like it and get what they need and move on, some hate it and never come back... I don't know how to quiz you to know what your path will be like, you'll just have to walk it and let me know how it goes.

I suggest starting with a DNA Activation if that is at all captivating a smidge of interest - It is one of the most important things this school is trying to offer. If we do nothing more than activate a person they will then have the tools and connection to figure out the rest of it with or without our assistance. This first step is very key and I believe it is the most powerful gift we can give someone in this physical exisistance. (like i said, I'm open to trade) If you like the work and the effects, and are curious about this school and it's teachings then Adept (mystery school 101 + Initiation into the Great White Brotherhood and Sisterhood of Light) is the place to begin. Again, if you want to continue beyond Adept there are avenues for that... but lots of folks take this adept initiation and empowerment and go off into the world to do their light work in their way and it has nothing to do with the Mystery School. So again, you can take an Adept class and you are still not 'signed up' for anything... you do not report to me but to the heirarchy of light in your own way so what you do with them is between you guys I will only guide you if you ask for assistance. If you get really into this and want to go to the Teacher program in UT (which is taught by Gudni and Laurie) then you will need to take the prereqs... listed above, this is a bigger investment as it requires getting to and staying in UT for a week - 10 days of training. Even then you can take that teaching and go out into the world and use it or lose it - we don't really mind though we'd naturally prefer the general population to recieve the benifits of this work so I guess I'd prefer people use it ;-) But, no hard feelings if it's just not workin' for ya, of if it's workin' just fine but you never want/ need to come back for anything. If you are still way into all this and a seeking more THEN, you might look into the Ritual Master Program... This one is a HUGE COMMITMENT on many different levels, so many so that I am still struggling with them all. Though I would strongly recommend this program, despite it's intensity, and really only to those truly interested in that sort of Spiritual Warrior Path, this is so far down the path it is irrelevant at this point and I don't want to over stimulate a young audience so I'm going to save further explanation or discussion of the Ritual Master Program for a different discourse.

Most people just start with something that grabs their interest. Often someone just wants to take a Sacred Geometry or Astral Travel class and they have no idea what a Mystery School is and certainly had no intention of 'joining' one when they signed up for Sac. Geo... and it just sort of natuarally happens or doesn't, or sometimes it happens and then suddenly it doesn't anymore, and sometimes it starts up again... I'll be curious how it goes down for you my friend... if choose to step onto this path at all that is.

Sun, March 6, 2005 - 10:37 PM
        IN GUDNI's OWN WORDS... (quote taken from the school's website)

WHAT IS A TEACHER?

BEING A TEACHER DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT YOU TEACH PER SAY, ALTHOUGH THERE ARE MANY TEACHERS WHO PROVIDE SPIRITUAL COUNSELING, HEALING SERVICES AND A HOST OF OTHER SERVICES WITHIN THE LIGHT WORKERS' COMMUNITY. A TEACHER'S PURPOSE IS TO HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE A CHOICE IN LIFE AND THAT WE CAN CHOOSE LIGHT OVER DARKNESS. THE UNDERSTANDING THAT WE, IN FACT, HAVE THIS CHOICE WILL HELP US GAIN MORE FROM LIFE AND BECOME STRONGER IN CHOOSING SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS. THE TEACHER HAS DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE HIERARCHY OF LIGHT AND IS UNDER THE GUIDANCE FROM THOSE GUIDES WHO ARE INITIATED TO THE HIGHER ORDER OF THE HIERARCHY. THERE ARE NOW SEVERAL FULLY TRAINED GUIDES LOCATED THROUGHOUT THE U.S. AND JAPAN. THESE GUIDES ARE ALL AFFILIATED WITH THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN MYSTERY SCHOOL AND ARE ACTIVE AND FUNCTION IN THE CAPACITY OF TEACHING AND INITIATING AS MANY ADEPTS AS THEY CAN. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT SERVICE THAT THEY PROVIDE, AS IT IS ONLY THROUGH INITIATION THAT ONE COMES UNDER THE PROTECTIVE WINGS OF THE BROTHER AND SISTERHOOD OF LIGHT.

AS A TEACHER YOU WILL BE PROVIDED SUPPORT NOT ONLY FROM THE GUIDES, BUT ALSO DIRECTLY FROM THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN MYSTERY SCHOOL AND YOU WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO PARTAKE OF HIGHER LEARNING AND DEEPER TEACHINGS. THE GUIDES WILL BE THE ONES THAT SUPPORT YOU ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS AND WILL HELP YOU EVOLVE INTO A LIGHT WORKER AND FACILITATOR. YOU MAY BE ASKED TO ASSIST A GUIDE IN PROVIDING SERVICES TO OTHERS THAT YOU AT THIS TIME ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO PERFORM, SUCH AS, ADEPT INITIATIONS, KING SALOMON HEALING WORK, EXORCISM AND MORE. YOU ARE A GUIDE IN TRAINING AND IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU DEVELOP YOUR OWN UNIQUE TALENTS TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD. A TEACHER MUST BE SMART IN THE WAYS OF THE WORLD, AS THE GOAL OF THE MYSTERY SCHOOL IS TO UNITE THE WORLD OF SPIRIT AND WORLD OF PHYSICAL LIFE. FOR THIS REASON WE ARE ALSO TRAINED IN THE REALM OF THE BUSINESS WORLD, BECAUSE WE RECOGNIZE THAT IN ORDER TO REACH AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE IN THE MOST EFFICIENT AND COST EFFECTIVE MANNER WE MUST FIRST IMPLEMENT RULES OF ORGANIZATION AND ORDER. THIS ANCIENT MYSTERY SCHOOL TEACHING METHOD HAS BEEN UTILIZED FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS IN EUROPE AND ALL OVER THE WORLD.

WHAT IS A MYSTERY SCHOOL?

THE TRUTH IS THAT UNTIL NOW THESE MYSTERY SCHOOLS HAVE BEEN SECRET AND UNDERGROUND SO TO SPEAK. THE TEACHINGS FROM THE MYSTERY SCHOOLS CONTAIN THE DEEPER KNOWLEDGE OF LIFE AND THESE TEACHINGS ARE DEEPLY ROOTED IN THE OLD SHAMANIC WAY OF LIFE. THERE WAS A TIME WHEN WE USED TO LIVE THESE TEACHINGS AND THINK AND ACT ACCORDING TO CERTAIN WAYS OF MYSTERY, HOWEVER, THIS WAY OF LIFE WAS "LOST" TO THE MASSES IN THE MIDDLE AGES AND WAS FORCED UNDERGROUND IN ORDER TO PRESERVE AND KEEP SAFE THESE SACRED AND ANCIENT TEACHINGS. ON OCCASION THESE MYSTERY SCHOOLS HAVE COME OUT INTO THE PUBLIC EYE. ONE SUCH EXAMPLE IS THE HERMETIC ORDER OF THE GOLDEN DAWN. THIS ORDER CAME OUT INTO THE OPEN IN MAY OF 1988 AND WAS CLOSED DOWN AGAIN IN 1932. THE MYSTERY SCHOOL COULD NOT WEATHER THE SCRUTINY THAT WAS BROUGHT ON BY THE PUBLIC EYE AND THE WITCH HUNT MENTALITY SURFACED. THERE IS MUCH SPECULATION AS TO WHY THE SOCIETY CAVED TO THIS TYPE OF PRESSURE. IT IS WISE TO REMEMBER, HOWEVER, THAT A MYSTERY SCHOOL IS THERE FOR A PURPOSE, AND PEOPLE RUN ITS ORGANIZATION. SOMETIMES IT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED TO HAVE THE SCHOOL HIDDEN AND CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

AT THIS TIME WE ARE SEEING THESE TEACHINGS COME "FULLY" TO THE SERVICE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. THIS IS HAPPENING DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE HUMANS ARE NOW READY FOR IT AND WE ARE MORE EVOLVED SPIRITUALLY THAN EVER IN OUR HUMAN HISTORY. THIS IS THE TIME THAT WE MAY RETURN TO THE GARDEN OF EDEN AND PARTAKE FULLY OF ALL THE TREES OF THE GARDEN. WE ARE READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP FORWARD IN OUR EVOLUTION AND BECOME LIKE GODS BY EVOLVING INTO A HIGHER BEING IN ORDER THAT THE GREAT PLAN FROM THE LIGHT CAN BECOME A REALITY. THE PLAN OF EXPANDING LIGHT INTO ALL PARTS OF THE UNIVERSE. AS INITIATES, WE BECOME A VITAL PART OF THIS PLAN AND WE BECOME A PART OF THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE HIERARCHY FOR THIS GREAT WORK. SO IT IS INDEED A GREAT PRIVILEGE TO BE ACCEPTED TO THIS PART OF THE PATH.

THE ORIGINS OF THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN MYSTERY SCHOOL

AS TIME MOVE ON AND THE MYSTERIES ARE TAUGHT IN SECRECY TO THOSE WHO ARE FOUND WORTHY OF THESE TEACHINGS, SOME OF THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE SENT OUT INTO THE WORLD TO TEACH, UNDER ANOTHER FLAG, BUT IN ESSENCE THE SAME TEACHINGS. ONE SUCH INDIVIDUAL WAS GUDNI GUDNASON. AFTER STUDYING WITH THE HERMETIC ORDER OF THE GOLDEN DAWN IN ENGLAND FOR SEVERAL YEARS, GUDNI WAS SENT OUT INTO THE WORLD TO TEACH. HE WAS TRAINED AS A WORLD TEACHER AND NOW TEACHES ALL OVER THE WORLD. DURING THE COURSE OF HIS LIFE HE WAS TRAINED IN MANY OTHER MYSTERY SCHOOLS INCLUDING, TIBET, AFRICA, TRANSYLVANIA AS WELL AS BEING INTIMATED INTO THE CELTIC, NORSE AND EGYPTIAN MYSTERIES. FOR OVER FIFTEEN (15) YEARS GUDNI WAS TAUGHT DIRECTLY FROM THE MASTERS OF THE MYSTERIES AND HE NOW SHARES THIS WITH ALL THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO EXPLORE THIS ARENA. GUDNI MOVED TO AMERICA IN 1995 AND MET HIS WIFE LAURIE SECRIST GUDNASON, A METATRON CHANNEL, AND THEY NOW RUN THE WORK TOGETHER. THE GUDNASON'S ARE A DYNAMIC DUO AND THEY HAVE WORKED RIGOROUSLY ON SPREADING THE MYSTERY SCHOOL TRADITION ALL OVER THE WORLD. THEY HAVE CENTERS LOCATED THROUGHOUT THE U.S., JAPAN, CANADA, PHILIPPINES, INDIA, ENGLAND, FRANCE AND SWEDEN.

THE LINEAGE OF THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN MYSTERY SCHOOL GOES BACK TO KING SALOMON AND HAS THEREFORE, OVER 3,000 YEARS HISTORY AND LINEAGE. THE MYSTERY SCHOOL TRADITION IS MUCH OLDER THAN THAT, BUT THIS IS A VALIDATION TO THE BACKGROUND OF THE SCHOOL AND THE TEACHINGS BEING TAUGHT. THE TEACHINGS OF THE MYSTERY SCHOOL ARE THE SAME AS THEY HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST 3,000 YEARS OR MORE. THIS IS THE CORE OF THE MYSTERY SCHOOL AND THE HIERARCHY OF LIGHT CONDUCTS THE WORK. THE FOUNDERS OF THE MYSTERY SCHOOL ARE IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH THE HIERARCHY AND ESPECIALLY THE MASTERS OF LIGHT. THE WORK MUST BE CONDUCTED WITHOUT EGO AND DECISIONS ARE MADE ACCORDING TO THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL PEOPLE. THE TRADITION OF THE MYSTERY SCHOOL IS THAT OF OPTIMISM, JOY, ABUNDANCE AND PEACE OF MIND. THESE ARE TAUGHT IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS WITHIN THE LORE OF MAGICK. SUCH IS THE LIGHT AND SUCH IS THE LIFE OF THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE LIGHT.

PLEASE CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:

1 - 866 - 570 - 7036

THE ROCKY MOUNTAIN MYSTERY SCHOOL

www.7thmysteryschool.com
        www.theadamkadmon.com
        www.triolite.com

Mon, March 7, 2005 - 11:24 PM
    OK, so my experience was pretty tenuous at first just because I am so wary of any big group that may have some kind of "agenda" that I may not understand fully. But despite this I felt drawn to people practicing the rituals from this school. While I am really sensitive to energy stuff, I read the human energy field, I work with gemstones doing healing work, I also have a strong scientific streak! I can get pretty frustrated with the ambiguity and ineffectuality of some of the new agers I have met. So I didn't get all deep into it at once thinking it might be bunk. I traded energy work with one of the Guides in Seattle and only did what was comfortable. I wasn't sure if I believed any of this initiatory stuff or what hype might be behind it. So I watched and waited and did energywork with this guide. And when I was working on her I noticed that there were these really unusual patterns of light that showed up in her 'aura' and looked like
    a cloak of light with "wings". I was thinking "that's not what I normally see in the aura!" What's going on here? Another thing I noticed was that when I received energy work from this guide she was able to very palpably shift things in my energyfield very quickly and easily without the use of crystals! The more I traded the more curious I became about these strange findings I had. Eventually I wanted to learn these techniques and decided to do the adept program with her to see what it was all about because I could just tell that there was enough validity and efficacy present for me to want to learn from their techniques. So I took the adept 1 and 2 classes and for me it really made a difference in my practice immediately I began having huge leaps in understanding about my healing work. I still don't really know how that works exactly, I only know that it worked for me. That's kind of a motto for me: What works, works! If something doesn't work for you, try something else. But this "mystery school" seems more practical to me than mysterious. It seems like it's really geared toward activating parts of me that I like being more a part of me: Like increased perception, greater discernment, increased energy and more clarity of purpose in my life in a very personal way. Hope that helps
    Daenin

Wed, March 9, 2005 - 12:41 AM
      wow...that was a great testimonial! thank you.
      i'm getting closer....
      i may start with the DNA activation and see what happens next. right now i have no $$ for workshops, but maybe the DNA Activation would increase the effectiveness of my manifestation work.

m7

Fri, April 8, 2005 - 6:05 AM
        These questions were posed by Jello Krunch and I thought they were directly related to this thread so I've moved them here...

Jello Krunch:
        my other question has to do with the kinds of teachings that go on at this mystery school. from what i can tell, there are some pretty profound and basic bits of knowledge in this course of study, that seem to be approaching universal truths. in this day and age, it seems silly to try and hide universal truths - someone's bound to stumble across them eventually, just like king solomon, or whoever set-up this training program in the first place. so my question is two-fold:
        1) why haven't more people stumbled-across this kind of knowledge on their own, without the aid of mystery school training? how come it's so uncommon (or impossible?) for your ordinary person to practice some of the beleifs and actions of an adept, without having gone through the training? or is this uncommon?
        2) what would be the benefit of trying to hide this knowledge, for so many centuries?

So bits and pieces of the answers to these questions are throughout the previous posts in this thread... but to reorganize and restate things slightly...

1.) It is not at all impossible to study these subjects without the aid of MS training... that is where most of us begin. It is very much like 'The Matrix' some have been hacking our way around systems and suddenly Morpheus found them was impressed by their talents and offered them an exit/entrance into reality... for some they were choosen while still 'sleeping' and 'unplugged' quite suddenly without much understanding, experience, or explanation. I personally had been asking for it (no truthfully I had spent moments Howling to the Heavens about it) and eventually everything I had been seeking found me (at an event called 'Mystery School' of all places ;-) For Gudni - his family (a Baron in Iceland) was contacted by members of the Golden Dawn from England and told they were going to take their son at some point... Gudni was 8 years old at the time and the family didn't know what to say about it so they agreed never to say anything - and they didn't... so Gudni was totally unawares of his coming fate when at age 21 a man walked up to him on a street in England, handed him a card with nothing more than an address and time. The man walked away... red pill - blue pill. At first Gudni was angry at the oddacity of the stranger and almost threw the card on the street and walked away... but something captivated his curiosity... What steers our choices in these moments? Our choices certainly form our experience and so often our destiny.
        Given that you can indeed, especially in this day and age, study most of this information on your own, work to better yourself as an agent of Light, and stive to succeed for the good of all humanity - all without an initiation - Why do some people choose to recieve this initiation??? I can't speak for everyone - and I hope that more will pipe in with their own experiences and reasons for these choices - but I think it has alot to do with the power and poetry in that redpill/bluepill moment. The journey of Initiation has always stood for something that I think most humans deeply yern for and it is by this passion to know thyself and understand the universe that initiates are always born.

Upon recieving Initiation and working with the energy and connection that is downloaded, watching as the empowerment unfolds in your personal life... well, some people really dig the experience of that energy and empowerment... it is unique and can not be learned - it must be experienced, this requires Initiation. The Initiation ceremony is literally done with a sword and it is from this ancient tradition that the Initiated Knight's Templars spread their teachings, thus the modern 'Knighting' also comes from this ancient tradition. You can read about knights and initiates forever and never know what it feels like to have that sword ceremoniously touch each shoulder and crown... some people really want to feel it, be it, know it for themselves... these are the true seekers... and true seekers always find.

Now for a more logical answer... it is easy to find written material about these subjects but it is sometimes Very Difficult to find Accurate, Complete With ALL the Keys, Untainted, and or Unbiased material about these subjects... so how do you know what you've got? How do you know it is more true just because it is written by an initiate? You don't, but you can at least trust their intention, education, use of language... at least you know exactly where their coming from... and often even if they don't include all the nitty gritty info in a plain to see way the initiates can pull the secret off the page found between the lines... The difference between the scholar who studies all this information and then writes his/her expert opinion on these matters and an initiate who is trained and committed to preserving an ancient tradition is that the latter is Trained and Committed to Preserving that Ancient Tradition it it's Purest Aspect without the corruption of human ego, dogma, or other manipulation. They have a different code of ethics and responsibility with the information than the scholar does. (please note the scholar is not bad- they're just different.)

Now I've just explained that initiates often write books containing the correct keys or usually just leaving clues that the initiated can recognize (as it is dangerous to openly publish the 'keys to magick and empowerment' when the tools can be used by all for various intents). This leads into question number 2 about this age old mystery school tradition of 'mystery' 'secret' 'oaths of silence' etc. This is a very old skool concept - core to the ancient mystery school path so it is a weird time to be in an 'open school' with 'no more secrets'. But in the old days you were sworn into secrecy and put to death if you uttered one sound of any secret teachings... In fact for all I know this is still how things are done at some of the other 6 schools - I have no idea... but this school is the only school that is 'open' at this time... and this is not new. In Every Century One of the 7 Schools would open it's doors for a time. The length of time varies greatly... some were open only a few months before persecution drove them back underground, some were open for a few years - the Golden Dawn in England in the late 1800s was the most famous - being the one previously open to ours in the last century and whose membership included many famous members. Again, the fire got too hot and the surviving membership went back underground. Most people who study the Golden Dawn think of this 'open' period as it's complete existance and that it shut down and is continued through various off shoots that call themselves decsendents of the Golden Dawn - however, most of these groups are based on the work of Isreal Regardie who was the personal secretary to Aliester Crowley (the greatest initiate to ever 'fall') and Isreal Regardie was not an initiate of the true Golden Dawn himself so I concider these spin offs - well just that, spin offs and not an accurate source of information regarding the current and still surviving 5th Mystery School (aka The Golden Dawn) that has been thriving underground in Europe for the last century. So concidering all the confusion, misinformation, an interested but waylayed public audience, and a scrutinous, bitter, and god-fearing religious public audience ready to pounce on the whole notion of 'magickal lightworkers' (and I personally have some pretty harsh 'memories' of being burned at the stake :-(), Oh yeah and the whole notion about Personal Empowerment for All of Humanity - it doesn't really go over too well with governments and those currently holding power over humanity and historically never has), so... well... it's no wonder to me why these schools kinda just want to keep to themselves. SURVIVAL!

The real question is Why would these schools open their doors to the public once a century? Why risk toying with humanity when you are holding the keys to the ancient secrets that are crucial to our spiritual evolution as a planet? wouldn't it be safer/wiser to keep things quietly underground with a few experts holding this information sacredly safe? That system has always seemed to work... What's the point of risking it all? What can be gained towards accomplishing the Great Work by doing this? And then the deeper more personal questions... why this school, here in the US, and Why Now?

All of this is big reALLY REALLY BIG!

Well, We are in the end times (or the labor throws of a coming birth)... They have been keeping these secrets safe UNTIL NOW! This was their goal, it's worth risking because they made it this far and if we use them now the transformation will render all of this old skool world unneccesary, we should transcend beyond them but they are the keys to that next level and so they needed to survive until this era. It is still at risk as humanity is still very volatile and Gudni may still pull the whole thing back underground and work with who he chooses and no longer operate as an open seminar company. That is entrusted to his discression. For now he feels confident that we are not particularly noticed and remain contently 'hidden' admist the New Age wash of woowooism. The internet is good for hiding as well which is why I feel comfortable discussing things here... there's just so much out there you'd really have to wade through it all and use your own discernment to figure anything out anyways so... At this point it is definately serving humanity by offering all who seek an opportunity to find. This act alone serves to empower the masses let alone when they are entrusted with these ancient tools and encouraged to thrive in their unique god-hood. The process is intended to create a global empowerment. This is why this school was choosen, in the US, in this time... We are the melting pot of the world and our energy webs link far and wide. Furthermore from here there have been additional campuses set up in other countries. Predominately Japan, though it has it's own Japanese Mystery School - This, the 7th Mystery School, has it's own campus also in Japan that is larger in numbers and certainly more disciplined that us renagades in the US ;-) Then there are new centers in India, Spain, and the Philippeans. So this school is actually a global endeavor though continues to be anchored here in the US as it has been for the past 3000 years.
        We, as initiates of this school, are trained to spread this information and the tools for empowerment as far and wide as we believe it is safe to do so and will serve the greatest humanity! Obviously, that is an interesting thought as I sit here and pour this out it to the universally 'open' and available cyber world. I trust that my openess on this site serves the greatest good.

Wed, August 17, 2005 - 1:17 PM
          Every person I've spoken to who has taken some type of class or initiation through RMMS has said to me something to the effect of, "I learned that I'd known it all along."

To mean, that encapsulated the experience of being involved in a Mystery school... Yes, we can get the information directly, but how much time does it take to do so on our own? How many of us possess the tools we need to speak to our higher selves, our ascended masters, etc. directly without learning? How many of us understand Sacred Geometry fully without study? How many of us fully understand the role of our spiritual DNA without hearing it from someone else?

In the Mystery school, all of this information is gathered and made pretty readily available. The world is changing... and more of us need to know more of this information faster than we could learn it by wandering around on our own.

THAT's why we join any school, right?! We could all learn about physics on our own by reading whatever books we find... but we can learn more quickly and more precisely by going to a university. RMMS is no different. The tools are gathered in one place and we can pick them up as we need/ask for/accept them.

It is also important to have a community of support. The school offers this as well. We are not all good at working as "lone wolves." Many of us need networks and contacts.

In love,
          CoT

Thu, August 18, 2005 - 9:06 PM
            I loved reading all of that, Dana... it's always interesting to hear other peoples perspectives on things.

Were you the one that did dance with the Teachers one day a few weeks ago or am I confusing you with someone else? Who exactly are you in relation to the mystery school? Are you a teacher, an RM... do you live in Utah... what made you start the group... just wondering : )

Thu, August 18, 2005 - 11:34 PM
              Yup, that was me the pregno dancing mama. ;-)

My husband John and I are both Guides and RMs in the Seattle area... though we just found out we will be moving to Sun Valley Idaho in January for a couple of years.

i started this tribe for discussion, announcements, and collaborations between initiates but it has turned into all of that plus an introduction/ educational forum for non-initiates as well. Mostly I just dig discussing this stuff and had way too much time on my hands as I was super nausious with morning sickness all day for months and therefore unable to work much and sitting at a computer was about all I could handle. ;-) I'm doing much better now so I have less time but am glad the conversation is still rollin'.

I guess you'd say I'm the new Mystery School Cyber Guide ;-) This Tribe and I are here to Serve.

Recent topics in "7th Mystery School"